Laila & Me Dehydrated Australian Duck Feet For Dog Treats
- Low stock - 3 items left
- Inventory on the way
Get your dog “quackin’” on these Duck Feet Treats for wholesome nutrition and delicious delights!
The Laila and Me Dehydrated Duck Feet are air-dried dog treats made with a single ingredient (100% Australian duck feet) and are excellent chew treats that satisfy your dog’s cravings and chewing needs. Give your dog duck feet straight out of the bag or use these treats with your favourite treat dispenser (so that the feet stick out) or other treat-hiding dog games!
Duck feet have easy-to-eat cartilage that is a natural source of glucosamine and chondroitin, which are essential nutrients that help cartilage production and overall joint health. The skin on the duck feet is also loaded with healthy fats to boost your dog’s nutritional intake.
For pet parents that are interested in the pet raw food diet or want to include more biologically appropriate food in their pet’s diet, these dried duck feet can be incorporated so that you can give your dog a more holistic treat option.
- All-natural and holistic dehydrated duck feet dog treats that are easy to chew and eat
- Adds extra nutrition to your dog’s diet and is biologically appropriate to ensure maximum nutritional value
- Contains chewy cartilage and tendons that are natural sources of glucosamine and chondroitin to improve joint health and other essential nutrients
- A high-protein treat for dogs with healthy, natural fats for a nutritionally delicious chew treat
- Minimally processed and slowly air dried to retain natural flavours and nutrients
- Hypoallergenic pet treat for dogs with food allergies and sensitivities
- No chemicals, GMOs, carrageenan, fillers, artificial flavours/colours or preservatives
- Approved by animal nutritionist Clare Kearney
- Made with real Australian Duck Feet - single-ingredient treats!
Australian Duck Feet
Free Shipping Over 49.Leaves warehouse in 2 business days.
More information please check our shipping policy.