Furnatura Natural Non-chemical Dog Shampoo is from Czech Europe.
Soft, caring, hypoallergenic. Suitable for sensitive skin.
This special gentle formula is for puppies and dogs with problematic skin. This shampoo contains lavender essential oil, which boosts regeneration and has anti-inflammatory properties.
Furthermore, the scent of lavender has a calming and relaxing effect. This is why it is mostly puppies and their mothers that choose it after smelling it. The ancient Greeks and Romans used lavender as a cure. Moreover, they used it to clean wounds and disinfect hospital rooms. This shampoo also contains extracts of the healing chamomile, antibacterial rosemary, oat protein and panthenol. Furthermore, lavender is a natural insect repellent. The coat then becomes clean and silky. We recommend using it in combination with Furnatura Rose conditioner.
- Soft lavender scent
- Regenerating, healing
- Relaxing, relieves tension
- Chamomile and rosemary extract
- Rosemary essential oil
- Oat oil
- Olive leaves extract
- BIO ingredients from fairtrade suppliers
- Mild formula and light scent – suitable for the most sensitive dogs
- Aromatherapeutic effect – healing body and soul
- Natural ingredients – no parabens, silicones or colours
- Produced in small batches in the Czech Republic from Fairtrade suppliers
- Not tested on animals but on ourselves
- Developed by vets, aromatherapists, chemics and professional groomers
- Shipping from Australia
HOW TO USE
Massage into the wet coat from roots to tips. Rinse thoroughly. For the best result, finish by applying Furnatura’s Rose conditioner. Can be diluted with water (for easier application).